Tickers: SPY QQQ IWM FB AAPL TSLA MSFT AMZN GOOGL NFLX SMH
Before the Bell is premarket prep for active traders. The note provides detailed stock market technical analysis focused on the indexes and FAAMGs. Key levels and trading locations are provided, along with trading plans and timely commentary to keep you on the right side of the trade.
The video is a detailed technical review of the indexes and FATMAAN names. All the key trading levels are identified along with commentary and trade plans for each ticker. Trade ideas are also discussed. Run the video at 1.25x to reduce run time.
Find the Video HERE
Macro Data Releases Week of November 1
- Monday – PMI MFG / ISM Index, Construction spending
- Tuesday – Vehicle sales, Redbook, FOMC meeting kickoff
- Wednesday – ADP, PMI Composite, Factory orders, ISM services, oil inventories, FED Announcement 2pm followed by presser at 2.30
- Thursday – Challenger Job cuts, Intl Trade, Jobless Claims, NatGas inv.
- Friday – October Jobs Report
Small Caps Breakout !!
After nearly a year of consolidation, IWM is making a move to breakout from a $23 wide trading range. What we want to see is for price to close above $232 at 4pm Friday. Then the weekly charts will have closed and we can either confirm the breakout or need to wait another week. What I really like on this chart is that RSI has never dipped below 50 since the covid lows and the emerging PPO bull cross just above the zero line. That is a very bullish look.
More on ESG ( Energy Stops Growing )
- World dignitaries coalesced around the idea that the recent fossil fuel price spike is horrible and the solution is to increase the urgency to speed toward the green transformation.
- Not going to go off on the philosophy of these policies, so lets just say my believe that OIL / NatGas / Uranium / Lithium are going higher. In the case of oil, I think we’re going north of $100. EV / Battery stocks should also have a steady bid
- Canada’s P.M. pledges to cap oil and gas production and “do his part” toward a greener future.
- Oil and Gas production is a major industry in Canada.
- Listen to the key part of his speech via Twitter HERE
A detailed walk-through of the levels and trading strategy for the indexes is given in the video ( link above) . The static charts are provided for reference. The FATMAAN names are also reviewed in the video along with trade ideas and other charts of interest.
SPY 2 hour
IWM 30 min
Get inspired, empowered and prepared.
As the host of Trader’s Profit Compass, I work hard to inspire, empower, and prepare aspiring traders to face the markets with fortitude, quiet confidence and inner calm. It’s a protein-rich, sugar free environment without ego or judgement. While I can’t promise that joining our group will change your life, I’d like to think it will help your trading. Give it a spin! Nothing to lose and potentially much to gain.
Our group of aspiring traders are into active swing trading using technical analysis to find objective, high-probability, low-risk trades. Using these processes we’ve been fortunate to be winning; not perfect but winning. If that is appealing to you, join us! I’d like to think you’d benefit from the work. You’ll get premium content 6 times a week including a copy of my Daily Profit Compass, Weekend Profit Navigator, along with other actionable content delivered directly to your mailbox. You’ll even get an invite to our new trading room on SLACK.
Registration is simple and FREE Visit our homepage HERE